By using our services, you accept the following terms and conditions.
This agreement is a binding legal agreement between Cyberjee System and the users of our services.
If you do not intend to honour this agreement, please do not proceed.
1. Use of the Services
- Our Responsibilities. We shall: (i) provide our services to You at the decided cost, (ii) use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Purchased Services available during all business days, except for: (a) planned downtime, or (b) any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving Our employees), Internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks, and (iii) provide the Purchased Services only in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
- Our Protection of Your Data. We shall maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of Your Data. We shall not (a) modify Your Data, (b) disclose Your Data except as compelled by law or as expressly permitted in writing by You, or (c) access Your Data except to provide the Services and prevent or address service or technical problems, or at Your request in connection with customer support matters.
- Your Responsibilities. You shall (i) be responsible for Users’ compliance with this Agreement, (ii) be responsible for the accuracy, quality and legality of Your Data and of the means by which You acquired Your Data, (iii) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, and notify Us promptly of any such unauthorized access or use, and (iv) use the Services only in accordance with the User Guide and applicable laws and government regulations. You shall not (a) make the Services available to anyone other than Users, (b) sell, resell, rent or lease the Services, (c) use the Services to store or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or to store or transmit material in violation of third-party privacy rights, (d) use the Services to store or transmit Malicious Code, (e) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or third-party data contained therein, or (f) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or their related systems or networks.
- Usage Limitations. Services may be subject to other limitations, such as, for example, limits on disk storage space, on the number of calls You are permitted to make against Our application programming interface, and, for Services that enable You to provide public web sites, on the number of page views by visitors to those web sites. Any such limitations are specified in the User Guide. The Services provide real-time information to enable You to monitor Your compliance with such limitations.
2. Limitations of Responsibility
- The user of Cyberjee System services will indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the operators of Cyberjee System services against lawsuits, claims, costs associated with defense or accusations that result from the use of Cyberjee System services.
- The operators of Cyberjee System services are not responsible for any damages whatsoever, including loss of information, interruption of business, personal injury and/or any damage or consequential damage without limitation, incurred before, during or after the use of our services. Our entire liability, without exception, is limited to the customers’ reimbursement of one consumed month of charges in exchange for the return of the services, all copies, registration papers and manuals must be returned back to the operators of Cyberjee System services.
- The operators of Cyberjee System will not be held responsible for any results wrongly derived from our system or miscalculations.
- Cyberjee System hosts web sites at high efficiency and secure data centers with one or more hosting companies. In case of hosting down-age, Cyberjee System will not be responsible.
3. Commercial usage restriction
- Each account must be used only for one legal entity, the limitation to the number of users under one membership account is as per the selected plan or from where to use the service. Use of the service means that you have signed up for an account at our web site.
- If you need to use our services for more than one legal entity, an individual membership account is required for each entity.
4. Data Backup
- Although regular backup schemes operate, Cyberjee System will not be responsible for any data loss due to any reasons. In case data is lost, a previous version will be restored with minimal time delay.
5. Credit Card Security
- All your payments are processed securely over SSL by our payment processors, 2Checkout.com.
- We do not store your credit card information.
6. Web Site, Software and Print Content
- We do not entertain adult content, dancing, gambling, dating, partying, sports betting or any other content socially or morally considered unethical. Some other content/sites may be subject to our approval.
7. Email usage and Spamming
- Email accounts are provided to you for legal purposes. Any account found spamming will immediately be terminated and appropriate legal actions shall be taken.
8. Renewal and Content Ownership
- Content will be hosted with Cyberjee System and will remain on our servers when hosted with us.
9. Domain Ownership
- The domain may or may not be registered through us, but it will be your property in every case and will be handed over to you on request anytime.
- Under Cyberjee System package, you can register a domain, maximum of US$ 10/year value.
- Refund terms must be settled at the time of the signing of any contracts.
11. Third Party Services
- Cyberjee System may offer you third party services with the account.
- All questions related to third party services must be redirected to the third party.
- Where mentioned, sites will be optimized for search engine submission. This does not mean that Cyberjee System will submit the sites to search engines and position them for top ranking.
*Terms of service are subject to change without notice.